HELP! been AFK for a few years...

The latest release in the IL2 series to be launched early 2014 and mid 2015

Moderator: =69.GIAP=Members

HELP! been AFK for a few years...

Postby =69.GIAP=IODA » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:53 am

Hello, surprised to see that my login still works.
I just dusted off the old joystick and TrackIR, and purchased BOS and BOM after being AFK for 5 years. I was wondering what the state of the game is? Also is 1946 is completely dead? From what I can see BOS only has 20 airplanes and I can't find an online community anywhere like 1946 had, maybe I just haven't looked hard enough.
I guess the real question is, where do I start and how do I get involved? Thanks.
"Motor cut. Forced landing. Hit cow. Cow died. Scared me."
— Dean Smith, telegraph to his chief

=69.GIAP=IODA

Re: HELP! been AFK for a few years...

Postby =69.GIAP=TUSHKA » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:51 pm

A small group of us still gets together on Sundays and Mondays, 3pm EST (2000 Zulu), generally flying either RoF or BoS/BoM, though sometimes CloD as well... though we won't be flying tomorrow because it is Christmas Day... and who knows who will show up on Boxing Day (Monday)? Check our teamspeak to see if anyone is there... though if there is not, you might check the LvA teamspeak, which we sometimes use when LvA is in the majority. I'll post the LvA teamspeak info in our Internal Affairs forum.

The Amerikas Expeditionary Force also gets together Thursday evenings at 8pm EST (Friday 0100 Zulu), though we often sail in World of Warships if nobody insists on flying. :)

Oh, if our teamspeak is down (a rare occurence) our first backup is the New Wings & Friends server at 70.42.74.44 (no password).

Hope to fly with you soon!
C!

Tushka

Flying isn't dangerous. Crashing is what's dangerous.

=69.GIAP=TUSHKA

Postby =69.GIAP=BOOS » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:18 am

Should be getting back into it, will be trying to get back onto Sundays and Mondays schedule permitting.

Oh and Happy Holidays!
~S~

Confirmative!
"This one cannot remember if its heatsink is over capacity. It wonders if the criminal scum considers itself fortunate."

=69.GIAP=BOOS

Postby =69.GIAP=RADKO » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:10 pm

Hello Boos,

Blimey, it has been awhile, wish I had spotted this post sooner. Reliable Tushka is always about on the Sunday. It's really cool to see you're still about mate.

There is a hand full of us still wanting to fly but circumstances have gotten in the way. I'm buying my first home and it'll be built in September so I'll be getting to set up to fly then. I very much miss it and WILL be back!
C!

=69.GIAP=RADKO

Return to IL-2: Battle of Stalingrad / Battle of Moscow