Got this on my email:
Hi virtual pilots!
With the recent announcement that 1C has dropped further development of IL2 Cliffs of Dover, a group of talented programmers and modders called "Team Fusion" have been steadily working on future developments. The 1st internal test version for release candidate 1 is now under full internal testing.
Some of the bug fixes include:
- Flight model correction and the atmospheric engine fixed - This includes historically correct flight models and the high altitude bug being squashed. You will now be able to fly at proper altitudes.
- MP contrails are now visible by every pilot
- Bringing back the original look of weathering and reflections. This also includes the introduction of cockpit glass and cockpit gauge reflections. Depending on sunlight conditions the glass in your cockpit may even have cloud reflections.
- The in-game prop reflections have been greatly improved
- a new device link interface that allows all you virtual pilots with sim pits the ability for device link via IL2 Cliffs of Dover. This has been programmed so ONLY the instruments you have in the particular aircraft you are flying will register with Device link. This has been done to prevent any sort of exploitation of the system
- Numerous bug fixes to various attributes of the aircraft. This includes fixes such as the way fuel delivery works (tank to tank to engine) to incorrect placement of gauges all based on historical accuracy.
- Seasonal map changes of the English Channel map - This includes the standard English Channel Summer map with greatly improved textures, to an Autumn, and Winter versions of the same map
With that said, the 1st patch will focus on what we believe is the most glaring issue of the sim - the flight models. Once we are happy with the accuracy of all aircraft flight models, we will be purging ahead with many other bug fixes and additional content.
The ongoing progress can be seen here: http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/f ... Discussion
"I swear to you my country and to you my native Moscow that I will fight relentlessly and destroy the Fascists." (Guards air regiments oath)