[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
=69.GIAP=SQUAD Forums • View topic - Anybody wanna fly tonight?

Anybody wanna fly tonight?

These aren't your grandpa's warbirds!

Moderator: =69.GIAP=Members

Anybody wanna fly tonight?

Postby =69.GIAP=MORAK » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:45 pm

I plan on Hosting a game this afternoon anout 19:00 Zulu Anyone interested?
"gratitude" is found in the dictionary between "gotcha" and "grave"

=69.GIAP=MORAK

Postby =69.GIAP=MALYSH » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:50 pm

I'm no longer current with the Ka50. Could barely get her airborne at this point, I would think. Two sims is enough for me.

Still, one day I'd like to get some chopper action going.
S!

=69.GIAP=MALYSH

Postby =69.GIAP=SHVAK » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:51 pm

Have not bought it yet. Sorry
Salute!

It is generally inadvisable to eject directly over the area you just bombed — USAF Manual

=69.GIAP=SHVAK

Postby =69.GIAP=DRACUL » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:07 pm

I will fly with you. What are we flying and what american time?
=69.GIAP=DRACUL

Postby =69.GIAP=MORAK » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:33 pm

19:00 Zulu= 3 est.

I was thinking of getting back up to speed on carrier landings with the Su33.

=69.GIAP=MORAK

Postby =69.GIAP=DRACUL » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:36 pm

We have to land on carriers?... :D Well how do I find you at 3 est?

P.S. I am watching Black Sheep movie now . They were something
=69.GIAP=DRACUL

Postby =69.GIAP=MORAK » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:39 pm

=69.GIAP=MORAK

Postby =69.GIAP=DRACUL » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:40 pm

=69.GIAP=DRACUL

Postby =69.GIAP=DRACUL » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:13 pm

=69.GIAP=DRACUL

Postby =69.GIAP=BOOS » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:11 pm

~S~

Confirmative!
"This one cannot remember if its heatsink is over capacity. It wonders if the criminal scum considers itself fortunate."

=69.GIAP=BOOS

Postby =69.GIAP=SHVAK » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:39 pm

Flaming cliffs 2 How do I tell what version I have and if it needs modding or patching? It says version 1.2 is that the latest?
Salute!

It is generally inadvisable to eject directly over the area you just bombed — USAF Manual

=69.GIAP=SHVAK

Postby =69.GIAP=MORAK » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:50 pm

AFAIK there are no updates for FC2 if you have it then its the correct version. I have links up to my FTP with various mods you have to download modman latest version and install them there. Modman work like the JSGME for IL-2, you can go in and turn on and off mods as you wish. Some are for eye-candy some are for improved FPS and some give you real "betty" voices. the one I like most is the one that lets you fly alot of different planes useing that planes FM but you dont get the real cockpit(there is always a downside) But all is not lost. DRACUL showed me a guy who made the MIG-21bis and the real cockpit!

<object width="420" height="345"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JhI12yzKu6Y?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JhI12yzKu6Y?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="345" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

=69.GIAP=MORAK

Postby =69.GIAP=SHVAK » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:31 pm

Awesome. Just had a quick look at it lunchtime. Remember the old flaming cliffs. It was a gpu killer....
Boy was it great to play the st25 demo on everything maxed out even the water lol.
Now I just have to remember how to fly jets.
Salute!

=69.GIAP=SHVAK

Return to LockOn: Flaming Cliffs 2