[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
=69.GIAP=SQUAD Forums • View topic - First =69.GIAP= FC2 and BS Mission

First =69.GIAP= FC2 and BS Mission

These aren't your grandpa's warbirds!

Moderator: =69.GIAP=Members

First =69.GIAP= FC2 and BS Mission

Postby =69.GIAP=PAVEL » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:56 pm

Wellcome aboard.

For those interested we can fly this mission.
You all are free to join us.

Schedule:
XXXXXX 20:00 zulu.
Where: We will found out some server.

##########
Hamburger Hill
##########

Over the course of several decades, tensions between the USA and Russia have increased dramatically.
Both adversaries have concentrated their troops at the border.

The USA stationed several fighter squadrons at the airport of Nalchik and established a "FARP Torba" near the border river.
The USA intends to provide security to the regions surrounding their airbase.
Russia has answered with an equal number of aircraft, all of which are stationed at the airport of Mineralnye Vody.
In addition, their FARP Kalitka was constructed close to the border river as well.

It's just a matter of time until this volatile situation will escalate into a full scale armed conflict...

Models available:

KA-50 CAS
KA-50 AFAC
MIG-29S Figther Sweep
SU-25T CAS
Su-27 Figther Sweep

Pilots Available:

A lot...

We can tried several times or rejoin the mission several times.
For those interested, this mission can be practice alone in the mission links.
This is not cheating, is just run something for see how works. :wink:

S!
Last edited by =69.GIAP=PAVEL on Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
S!

=69.GIAP=PAVEL

Postby =69.GIAP=MOLOT » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:00 pm

whoa, sounds nice. I just have to remember all of the commands in SU-25. will get to it today. count me in.
I think we better put our differences behind us... for science. You monster. - GlaDOS

=69.GIAP=MOLOT

Postby =69.GIAP=BOOS » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:53 pm

I made one Me Grach and Malysh played around with Friday, It could use some more targets and some changes but its a base.
~S~

Confirmative!
"This one cannot remember if its heatsink is over capacity. It wonders if the criminal scum considers itself fortunate."

=69.GIAP=BOOS

Postby =69.GIAP=PAVEL » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:16 pm

I'm still learning.

This is like my early days in the IL-2. :wink:

One of the MP mission BS+FC2 is like an Arena.

As we have several missions we can try different.

I have update the first post.

Just check it.

S!
S!

=69.GIAP=PAVEL

Postby =69.GIAP=MALYSH » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:46 am

what we found last friday is that... we suck. IMO missions should be pretty small and easy at this stage. The actual flying and teamwork will make it fun enough. If we have a lot of variables it'll get hard to handle.

So, what I think would work:
-a pair of SU25T as SEAD and then a flight of Ka50 to mop up (we suck at sead)
-a pair of Ka50 supporting a ground attack against dispersed insurgents, and spotting for a pair of Su25 (not T) dropping bombs and rockets (no missiles). IMO this would also be more realistic, since the T is a rare craft. Add in some MANPADS and 23mm guns in the enemy-held village and cooperation between all arms (ground, helo and strike) becomes imperative.

Last time Boos' mission was pretty cool, but we ended up hitting a bit of a wall against simple TOW missiles due to the confines of a valley. Valleys are evil places!

I'll try to be there tonight but 20:00Z is pretty late for me, that's 2200 local, ending at midnight or so. Any chance of starting earlier?
S!

=69.GIAP=MALYSH

Postby =69.GIAP=PAVEL » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:14 am

S!

=69.GIAP=PAVEL

Postby =69.GIAP=PAVEL » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:03 am

Any schedule for the mission?

Can we try it?

Or we can join some server via IP?

Friday night can be a good moment.

We still waiting for Pavlov confirmation and someone that can host a mission.

I can send the mission or you just can download it from our missions post link.

Anyone interested?

Let's see how many pilots can be and what want to fly.

I guess that depend of how many pilots and frecuency we agree to fly we can prepare a host for fly.

KA-50.

SU-25 or T.

S!
S!

=69.GIAP=PAVEL

Postby =69.GIAP=MOLOT » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:25 am

now I hate myself for neglecting FC2 for so long, that I completely forgot everything I learned so far.

Friday sounds good to me, but I really need to get back to basics first: go through all of the commands, adjust my freetrack, fly some offline missions.
also, really would like to fly vanilla SU-25 in this mission. shapper remains shapper, no matter what :)
I think we better put our differences behind us... for science. You monster. - GlaDOS

=69.GIAP=MOLOT

Postby =69.GIAP=PAVEL » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:41 am

You can fly in this map what ever you want.

Not sure if SU-25 or only SU-25t but of course can be probably change it.

About schedule we will found out.

About retake, like me also. FC2 and KA-50 are abandoned for a few weeks.

I have new PC and i have been off for several weeks so the Ka-50 don't let you relax.

We have Boos and Malysh for acomplish the objective, while we can fly around making noise.

;)

This is a call for Just be ready. No hurry.

S!
S!

=69.GIAP=PAVEL

Postby =69.GIAP=BOOS » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:44 am

If there is not to many pilots anyone with a decent internet connection/computer should be able to host.

It hosted one that had me Grach and Malysh in it. I don't think there was any lagg.
~S~

Confirmative!
"This one cannot remember if its heatsink is over capacity. It wonders if the criminal scum considers itself fortunate."

=69.GIAP=BOOS

Postby =69.GIAP=PAVEL » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:02 pm

I'm considering to do it, but the router and the way to do it, is what difficult me.

I'm working on it.

We can try it.

I have a version of the FC2, that i can uninstall, and put it in our server for host missions. But of course depends of our server owners.

It is a FC2 Direct2Driver version, so can be download it and installed.

The problem is the LOMAC that need to be installed first.

S!
S!

=69.GIAP=PAVEL

Return to LockOn: Flaming Cliffs 2