[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
=69.GIAP=SQUAD Forums • View topic - Box or download

Box or download

These aren't your grandpa's warbirds!

Moderator: =69.GIAP=Members

Box or download

Postby =69.GIAP=PAVEL » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:50 pm

Hello

I have a question:

I thinking about order that Pilot collection:

LockOn Collectors Pack

1. LockOn: Modern Air Combat
2. LockOn: Flaming Cliffs 2
3. LockOn: Flaming Cliffs 2 Manual
4. LockOn & DCS Tactical Chart

or download the FC2 from D2D.

My question because i did something similar with Il-2 is if i can have from the download way a copy. For example create a DVD copy, becasue the download version of the IL2 was no longer available an it is like i lose the game.

Also the Collector version has a manual and a chart.

Is the manual good enought of is only the printed pdf version of the game.

Thank you.
S!

=69.GIAP=PAVEL

Postby =69.GIAP=MOLOT » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:43 pm

forget the D2D download, go directly over to Eagle Dynamics, download it from there. the download from there is for free, you can start right now, you only need to buy the activation key. I think on D2D, you have to buy the game before you can download it. I'm not sure if you can activate the downloaded game with the key from the boxed version, but I really don't see the reason why not.

the manual is just printed version of the .pdf version that can be found in files, only in color and nicely bound :P
I think we better put our differences behind us... for science. You monster. - GlaDOS

=69.GIAP=MOLOT

Download or Hard copy with Chart and manual

Postby Moby » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:50 pm

Howdy boys, Its ol Moby from the 159th.

I have the manual, and the chart. The chart id going to be used in a large light box and mounted on the wall as art next to my simulator. The manual is the real value of that package partner. I know you get a free one in the game as a PDF, but I spent a lot of hours on the couch reading. I like having the hard copy of the manual and also of the games. The chart is pretty much useless EXCEPT as a piece of art. It looks awesome!!!! But it not really practical. Still, I always buy the CD version of games.

Just this ol bushwackers two cents. I'll git a long now. See ya on the trail.
S!
Moby out
ImageImage
American by birth, Southerner by choice, TEXAN by the grace of God!
Moby

Return to LockOn: Flaming Cliffs 2