[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
=69.GIAP=SQUAD Forums • View topic - Mission Builders

Mission Builders

These aren't your grandpa's warbirds!

Moderator: =69.GIAP=Members

Mission Builders

Postby =69.GIAP=MORAK » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:26 am

"gratitude" is found in the dictionary between "gotcha" and "grave"

=69.GIAP=MORAK

Postby =69.GIAP=TOOZ » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:41 am

=69.GIAP=TOOZ

Postby =69.GIAP=BOOS » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:39 am

~S~

Confirmative!
"This one cannot remember if its heatsink is over capacity. It wonders if the criminal scum considers itself fortunate."

=69.GIAP=BOOS

Postby =69.GIAP=MALYSH » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:00 am

S!

=69.GIAP=MALYSH

Postby =69.GIAP=MORAK » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:59 pm

=69.GIAP=MORAK

Postby =69.GIAP=MALYSH » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:33 pm

I just meant that I doubt there is a DCG-like tool if an experienced squad still makes everything by hand. Unfortunately.
S!

=69.GIAP=MALYSH

Postby =69.GIAP=STENKA » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:41 pm

Does it have a dogfight mode for training nights?
Baaaaaaaaagh!

=69.GIAP=STENKA

Postby =69.GIAP=BOOS » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:50 pm

Its more like it doesn't have a il2ish coop mode. If you die you can just hit fly again to start from your start position.

There might be ways to make it dead is dead but I haven't checked that out.
~S~

Confirmative!
"This one cannot remember if its heatsink is over capacity. It wonders if the criminal scum considers itself fortunate."

=69.GIAP=BOOS

Postby =69.GIAP=MORAK » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:53 pm

Unfortunately unless we find guys that fly the Amerikan planes triggers are all we have for a training night. I know how to build the missions but in useing triggers I am failing horrably, I cant make anything work. as Soon as I can i will get with Panzatard from the 159th to figure out how to make them work then we could have a training night with AI enemies. Unfortunatly at this time I am distracted with a family crisis. I will return as soon as I can

=69.GIAP=MORAK

American Planes

Postby Moby » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:45 am

Why don't you guys learn American planes and have that war with us?
ImageImage
American by birth, Southerner by choice, TEXAN by the grace of God!
Moby

Postby =69.GIAP=VALYA » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:02 am

Yeah, we can all hop in F-22s and kill them before they can see us, it'll be good fun.

Though if the missile modeling is as one-sided as it was in LOMAC, it wouldn't matter even if the Americans did have F-22s.
=69.GIAP=VALYA

Postby =69.GIAP=MORAK » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:41 am

Hey Moby!

I think the majority of the group have already started training in the Russian birds. And besides we are a Russian squad. You know any Amerikan squads that we could approch? I wouldnt mind sturrin up some trouble! :twisted:

=69.GIAP=MORAK

Postby =69.GIAP=STENKA » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:34 am

I can't see what the problem is, last night I was flying my frog behind Molot and those sidewinder things on the end of the wings started squawking.

Further investigation proved that I can destroy at least 8 Abrams tanks and shoot down 2 SU-25s with one loadout.

So all I need is an unexhaustable supply of wingmen for training nights.
Baaaaaaaaagh!

=69.GIAP=STENKA

Postby =69.GIAP=MOLOT » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:02 pm

eh, Stenka... try that on any server online, with unguided rockets you won't get too far... or too close to fire them on tanks. and with Aphids, the thing is that it usually takes to fire both of them to bring any aircraft down. even the helicopters can give you headaches, as they can fire their Hellfires/Vikhrs at ya from the twice the range of your AA missiles.
I think we better put our differences behind us... for science. You monster. - GlaDOS

=69.GIAP=MOLOT

Postby =69.GIAP=PAVEL » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:43 pm

S!

=69.GIAP=PAVEL

Return to LockOn: Flaming Cliffs 2