[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
=69.GIAP=SQUAD Forums • View topic - Knowledge base

Knowledge base

These aren't your grandpa's warbirds!

Moderator: =69.GIAP=Members

Knowledge base

Postby =69.GIAP=MORAK » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:54 pm

This will be for the use of FC2 and understanding the Radar, Weapons systems and for helping us to learn FC2.

For that which does not evolve, dies.....
"gratitude" is found in the dictionary between "gotcha" and "grave"

=69.GIAP=MORAK

Postby =69.GIAP=SERGEY » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:26 pm

Ok first q: do i need to buy this game i soo in some torrent to downloud int :)
Then roof slide down , the sky opens

=69.GIAP=SERGEY

Postby =69.GIAP=MOLOT » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:37 pm

you probably saw a legal version on torrents for download. what you need to buy is serial key. support developers like that, they are doing terrific job with this game(s).
I think we better put our differences behind us... for science. You monster. - GlaDOS

=69.GIAP=MOLOT

Postby =69.GIAP=MORAK » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:47 pm

Heres the link to download and purchase.

http://lockon.co.uk/
"gratitude" is found in the dictionary between "gotcha" and "grave"

=69.GIAP=MORAK

Postby =69.GIAP=TOOZ » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:40 am

Beware of the nasty starforce crap though. Follow exactly the installation procedure else bad things may happen! I DIDN'T follow the instructions thinking I had done enough program installs to not need to read them thoroughly and screwed everything up which meant I had to scour out my registry to get rid of various files before I could get the thing to work! :evil:

All is good with FC2 now however, but a lesson hard learned! :roll:
=69.GIAP=TOOZ

Postby =69.GIAP=MALYSH » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:55 am

S!

=69.GIAP=MALYSH

Postby greypeace » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:24 pm

Got the Cliffs on Vista 64 , it works but it is a bitch to set up the controls
Although I got the A10 beautifully stable with the trim pots
I cannot manage to fire anything.
Cannot find the flaps ,the gears...... too complicated for the small return in entertainment(for me)
the frogfoot (not Stenka , he is only visiting) has no possibility to set up any trims except confusing buttons.
To sum it up I dono like it man :!: :!:
The MORE I try the MORE I FAIL !!!!
I might have to stop trying ????

greypeace

Return to LockOn: Flaming Cliffs 2