[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
=69.GIAP=SQUAD Forums • View topic - The GIAP and Flaming cliffs 2

The GIAP and Flaming cliffs 2

These aren't your grandpa's warbirds!

Moderator: =69.GIAP=Members

Postby =69.GIAP=MOLOT » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:29 pm

hahahaaaaaa! it workssss! S-25L are crackin' around like 4th July fireworks! trick with the longer trigger holding did it. now, to figure that state-of-the-art instrumental navigation and following the waypoints in nonToad, and I'm half-ready for this shiat. I'm lovin' every minute of it!
I think we better put our differences behind us... for science. You monster. - GlaDOS

=69.GIAP=MOLOT

Postby =69.GIAP=BOOS » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:55 pm

I'm starting with the Su-25T tomorrow, I've flown the Viggen and Grippen and they were lovely!
~S~

Confirmative!
"This one cannot remember if its heatsink is over capacity. It wonders if the criminal scum considers itself fortunate."

=69.GIAP=BOOS

Postby =69.GIAP=BOOS » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:41 pm

~S~

Confirmative!
"This one cannot remember if its heatsink is over capacity. It wonders if the criminal scum considers itself fortunate."

=69.GIAP=BOOS

Postby greypeace » Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:02 pm

greypeace

Postby =69.GIAP=MOLOT » Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:15 pm

already there, eh? I'm still with my head down most of the time, gazing those "steam gauges" in vanilla Su25, trying to manage myself in harsh world of waypoints and orientation. tried few times to take a Toad for a spin around, but that thing really flies like a pregnant hippo. and truth be told, I'm really enjoying in analog vanilla pit, don't know the reason. and that Klen-PS laser rangefinder/target designator is helluva fun. still having misses, it' s pain in the ass to find the targets themselves, so I found pretty amazing the fact that according to OKB Sukhoi during the war in Afghanistan, from 139 fired Kh25ML/Kh29L, 137 scored direct hits. propaganda? probably.
I think we better put our differences behind us... for science. You monster. - GlaDOS

=69.GIAP=MOLOT

Postby =69.GIAP=BOOS » Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:27 pm

I was talking about Flaming cliffs 2 Zetsky, I'm sure someone will be flying IL2 tonight though but who knows.

I haven't flown the vanilla SU-25 yet actually, I will have to try it out but I really like the TV.

I could make a simple SU25 training mission we could fly together in.
~S~

Confirmative!

=69.GIAP=BOOS

Postby =69.GIAP=MOLOT » Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:38 pm

=69.GIAP=MOLOT

Postby =69.GIAP=TOOZ » Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:45 pm

=69.GIAP=TOOZ

Postby =69.GIAP=MORAK » Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:46 pm

"gratitude" is found in the dictionary between "gotcha" and "grave"

=69.GIAP=MORAK

Postby =69.GIAP=BOOS » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:08 pm

~S~

Confirmative!

=69.GIAP=BOOS

Postby =69.GIAP=TOOZ » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:16 pm

BTW, this might help a wee bit with figuring out all those weird techie things in these modern types:

Training info with videos
=69.GIAP=TOOZ

Postby =69.GIAP=MOLOT » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:27 pm

aye, I've downloaded them for Su-25/25T, but damn the Eagle Dynamics, they made such sloppy work that I'm having hard time believing that they did it in that way. basically, what I've got is stretched, crap quality video that looks like worst screener from the movies. I have 22" LCD with 1920x1200 res, and it's disaster to look at it. I'm way better watching them on youtube than in game. and that voiceover is disaster too.

much better things can be found here:

with flight basics, and lots of tutorials. it's been made for FC1, but I think that everything applies to FC2 too

=69.GIAP=MOLOT

Postby =69.GIAP=BOOS » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:43 pm

Starting the mission now, its called Boos Testing and the password is tasha.

Not sure it will work, hopefully I got the port right.
~S~

Confirmative!

=69.GIAP=BOOS

Postby =69.GIAP=TOOZ » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:07 pm

=69.GIAP=TOOZ

Postby =69.GIAP=MOLOT » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:44 pm

=69.GIAP=MOLOT

PreviousNext

Return to LockOn: Flaming Cliffs 2