[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
=69.GIAP=SQUAD Forums • View topic - When and what time does the 69 GIAP meet to play ROF?

When and what time does the 69 GIAP meet to play ROF?

Join us in turning the clock back.

Moderator: =69.GIAP=Members

When and what time does the 69 GIAP meet to play ROF?

Postby =69.GIAP=MIKHA » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:52 pm

Hey guys and gals,
When and at what time does the 69 GIAP meet to play ROF? I hope everyone is doing great! S! Mikha
The quantity of my flying errors has a quality all its own.

=69.GIAP=MIKHA

Re: When and what time does the 69 GIAP meet to play ROF?

Postby =69.GIAP=MYATA » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:20 pm

Normally we met on mondays though recently there was no too much going on here.
I hope you are well as well, I am :)
S!
MYATA

=69.GIAP=MYATA

Postby =69.GIAP=MIKHA » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:15 pm

Hey Myata! Good to read that things are on the up! I am pretty good. I am on break from BOS, until I replace my computer. I have decided to take up ROF and I have been looking for GIAP members. Maybe some weekend the GIAP can get together to sim fly a Vintage Mission on the Syndicate or something. That would be fun. S! MJ

P.S. The 69 GIAP isn't the only squad that has been away. I think many of the squads are taking a break from ROF, at the moment. I bet the squads will be out in force when the FM changes, new map, and what not, come out.

=69.GIAP=MIKHA

Postby =69.GIAP=MIKHA » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:13 pm

Are we going to meet up for the Syndicate Vintage Mission, happening on January 4th? If so, let me know what time, so I can plan to be there. S! Mikha

=69.GIAP=MIKHA

Postby =69.GIAP=MYATA » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:51 pm

Hey MIKHA,

Please check in on teamspeak on sunday. Lets see if we find enough people to do a quick ride in ROF.

What time does the fly in start?
S!
MYATA

=69.GIAP=MYATA

Postby =69.GIAP=MIKHA » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:00 pm

=69.GIAP=MIKHA

Postby =69.GIAP=TUSHKA » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:34 am

I'll check in about 1900 Zulu (2 pm Eastern)... and stay on. :)
C!

Tushka

Flying isn't dangerous. Crashing is what's dangerous.

=69.GIAP=TUSHKA

Postby =69.GIAP=MIKHA » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:02 pm

Tushka, Ok, cool. I have a problem, though. I am trying to access our team speak channel and I get the error message: Failed to connect to server. =( Mikha

=69.GIAP=MIKHA

Postby =69.GIAP=VLADI » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:03 pm

use ts.69giap.ch instead of the ip
=69.GIAP=VLADI

Postby =69.GIAP=MIKHA » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:21 am

Thanks for the heads up Vladi! I would also like to apologize to Tushka and Ozabo for my missing ROF, tonight. I will definitely make it to next Wednesday! S! Mikha

=69.GIAP=MIKHA

Postby =69.GIAP=TUSHKA » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:10 am

Note that starting next week we will fly RoF on Thursday night (8-10 Eastern/0100-0300 Fri Zulu) rather than Wednesday.
C!

Tushka

=69.GIAP=TUSHKA

Postby =69.GIAP=VALYA » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:51 pm

=69.GIAP=VALYA

Postby =69.GIAP=TUSHKA » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:35 pm

No, Valya, we are just invading a server, but feel free to join in if you can find the time. We also fly Sunday afternoon (often RoF recently) and Monday afternoon (usually BoS), your time.
C!

Tushka

=69.GIAP=TUSHKA

Postby =69.GIAP=VALYA » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:28 pm

=69.GIAP=VALYA

Postby =69.GIAP=MIKHA » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:36 pm

Hey team! Tonight, Thursday. January 22nd, 2015, I will be able to meet from 8 pm to 9 pm and not the full time up till 10 pm. I am sorry for this, but I look forward to playing from 8 pm till 9 pm.

S! Mikha

=69.GIAP=MIKHA

Next

Return to Rise of Flight