[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
=69.GIAP=SQUAD Forums • View topic - Results Mission 23

Results Mission 23

Join us in turning the clock back.

Moderator: =69.GIAP=Members

Results Mission 23

Postby JG1Heinrich_J6 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:13 am

Salute Brave Ones,

during this moonlit night mission some things happened where we will never get an answer on and some things went wrong which everybody should know by now:
* no 2nd T/O unless early disco or crash on T/O :? (J18 HVO)
* you can once join as a gunner, not twice or 3 times :oops: (LVA Jumper)
* 1 plane was forever lost with its crew :shock: (LVA Jojo/Jumper)
* 1 2-seater made 100% bomb hits but on what :?: (J18 Von Cro)

Maybe the administrator can sort this out, and I will adjust the results accordingly.

But here are the results:

Until next week,

Heinrich
JG1Heinrich_J6

Re: Results Mission 23

Postby 1.JaVA_Biggles » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:49 am

The plane with Jojo/Jumper was not lost!

LvA***Jojo piloting an F.E.2b for Great Britain landed at 00:03:54 next to La Gorgue airfield

Probably parser thing!
Jumper got water instead of Brandy for Punishment! :shock:

Cheers Biggles

I Stupidly blew up my engine with high speed turn!
now i have schnapps! Lol :wink:
1.JaVA_Biggles

Postby J18_TdV » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:08 am

For The case of J18_Heinrich.
He took one albi but when he starts engine, the commands doesn't work -> power engine at maximu, he takes off. Than, he's deconnect and leave the server. After new entry on server, He tooks one halberstadt (I can say if that's available?).

At very last time in the mission, he must landing on german territory. I have not see him (I was on my air base). But he says to me that he have succes to landing just in time (during last minute) and just after that, the serveur have disconnected.

For J18_ Cro: He make HQ bombing with all DFW bombs (certainlly he hits british tentes, but no tentes with points).

Cheers ... :)
J18_TdV

Postby JG1Heinrich_J6 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:25 pm

Dear Biggles,

always good to stand for your men, but the parser dictates otherwise we will have endless discussions.
Unless we have it on film.
You know my job and I do not make unprovable statements. In case of doubt I give the advantage to the player.

Players and Their Fates
LvA***Jojo piloting an F.E.2b for Great Britain did not take off, surviving to fight another day
LvA***Jojo piloting an F.E.2b for Great Britain landed at 00:03:54 next to La Gorgue airfield
LvA***Jojo piloting a Sopwith Strutter for Great Britain did not land
Mission Event Chronology
00:03:30 LvA***Jojo's F.E.2b crashed on takeoff next to La Gorgue airfield
00:06:13 LvA***Jojo took off from La Gorgue airfield
00:24:10 LvA***Jojo destroyed a German oil tanks (FUEL B) a good way from St. Marguerite airfield
00:24:11 LvA***Jojo destroyed a German oil tanks (FUEL A) a good way from St. Marguerite airfield
00:37:03 LvA***Jojo destroyed a German passenger railcar (Wagon) a good way from Halluin,N Lille2 airfield
00:38:58 LvA***Jojo destroyed a German passenger railcar (Wagon) a good way from Halluin,N Lille2 airfield
00:41:23 LvA***Jojo destroyed a German 13-pounder AAA on a Thornycraft truck (AA) a good way from St. Marguerite airfield
00:43:25 LvA***Jojo destroyed a German Jeffery Quad Portee with searchlight (Search Light) a good way from St. Marguerite airfield
After that he went of the radar.

I know the pilot who was in a fight with him and Jumper and had to let him go. :wink:
We both made hits on each other and after I lost them in the darkness I had to land bleeding.
He and Jumper were hit as well. So he discoed or was not back in time at mission end, and the rules says not landing after 60 minutes means plane is lost. Jojo and Jumper good give the answer.

Heinrich
JG1Heinrich_J6

Postby JG1Heinrich_J6 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:37 pm

Dear TdV,

the 2nd T/O had no apparent influence on the mission and indeed he landed in time.
01:25:40 J18_HVO landed within sight of Epinoy,NW Cambrai airfield in friendly territory.

Maybe Von Cro hit this:
blockE_M_01a not found in rof_object_properties!

I forgot to mention in the special events the air kill of Mika Sperber :twisted:
Maybe we can exchange Von Cro and Guims for Biggles, Tushka and Jumper :mrgreen:

Heinrich
JG1Heinrich_J6

Return to Rise of Flight