[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
=69.GIAP=SQUAD Forums • View topic - ROF Skins download & Installation Guide

ROF Skins download & Installation Guide

Join us in turning the clock back.

Moderator: =69.GIAP=Members

ROF Skins download & Installation Guide

Postby =69.GIAP=REDVO » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:55 pm

Skies of the Empires 1919 - Alternate Campaigns over the treacherous Canadian Skies...
S!

=69.GIAP=REDVO

Postby =69.GIAP=DIMIR » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:16 pm

One question, if we somehow forget to download one (because i might knowing me), will we still be able to fly on the server, or will it keep us out?

ill double check but i just wat to reassure myself if i forget one it won't stop me.

Thx,

DIMIR
"On my death, I give you this treasure: the knowledge that life is hard, yet too soon past."
=69.GIAP=DIMIR

Postby =69.GIAP=TUSHKA » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:27 pm

The server will not lock you out, but if one of the skins used in the campaign happens to be in the missing set, you will see the default skin instead.
C!

Tushka

Flying isn't dangerous. Crashing is what's dangerous.

=69.GIAP=TUSHKA

Postby =69.GIAP=REDVO » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:35 pm

SALUTE

Dimir, do not worry.

The skins are 'imperative' because it will allow you to identify the enemy by the colour of the roundles and the colourfull designs selected.

Server will not kick you for this :wink:
Skies of the Empires 1919 - Alternate Campaigns over the treacherous Canadian Skies...
S!

=69.GIAP=REDVO

Postby =69.GIAP=DIMIR » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:32 pm

good, becasue i often, when downloading lots, forget something and cannot for the life of me find it later!

:lol:

Thanks!
"On my death, I give you this treasure: the knowledge that life is hard, yet too soon past."
=69.GIAP=DIMIR

Postby =69.GIAP=SHVAK » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:29 pm

Salute!

It is generally inadvisable to eject directly over the area you just bombed — USAF Manual

=69.GIAP=SHVAK

Return to Rise of Flight