[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
=69.GIAP=SQUAD Forums • View topic - RoF Teamspeak 3/Ventrillo Servers

RoF Teamspeak 3/Ventrillo Servers

Join us in turning the clock back.

Moderator: =69.GIAP=Members

RoF Teamspeak 3/Ventrillo Servers

Postby =69.GIAP=TUSHKA » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:43 am

Here are a few teamspeak 2&3 servers (and a Ventrillo server) for RoF. Feel free to edit this post to add any others you may like to use.

TeamSpeak 3 (TS3):

Rise of Flight (unofficial):
ts3.riseofflight.com:7777 password: 1917

69 GIAP TeamSpeak 3 Server:
69.GIAP: address: 193.138.215.48 password: giap

Oceanic Wing 2:
174.34.143.210 no password

=CAI= Corpo Aeronautico Italiano:
89.163.173.82:9989 password: feow

New Wings & Friends:
70.42.74.44 no password

II./JG1 TeamSpeak Server:
195.22.21.2 password: db601

Ventrillo:
Syndicate: syndicate.vent.nfoservers.com:11310 no password

Ventrillo:
IRFC: ventrilo-6.clanplanet.co.uk:3847 no password

As of February 2012 you are most likely to find me on the unofficlal RoF TS3 server.
Last edited by =69.GIAP=TUSHKA on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:52 pm, edited 15 times in total.
=69.GIAP=TUSHKA

Postby greypeace » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:42 am

Tushka,
I am trying to include your list into Teamspeak 3,but cannot find the way to do it the same way as TS 2
Can you help please ?
The MORE I try the MORE I FAIL !!!!
I might have to stop trying ????

greypeace

Postby =69.GIAP=BOOS » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:43 am

Zetsky, try adding bookmarks.

They should be on the tab with connection, options etc.
~S~

Confirmative!
"This one cannot remember if its heatsink is over capacity. It wonders if the criminal scum considers itself fortunate."

=69.GIAP=BOOS

Postby greypeace » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:03 am

Boos,
The only thing relevant with server is WEB SERVER LIST
If I click that I got an list of South African severs that I cannot edit
but I get logged on those servers(useless to me)

greypeace

Postby =69.GIAP=BOOS » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:18 am

Click on bookmarks>manage bookmarks and then add bookmarks.

I'd say they could be relevant.
~S~

Confirmative!
"This one cannot remember if its heatsink is over capacity. It wonders if the criminal scum considers itself fortunate."

=69.GIAP=BOOS

Postby greypeace » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:10 pm

Thanks Boos,
That should do the trick
One bloody good explanation that ,you're a * 8)

It works I do'nt know the ports for the others
Will try 9967 too if they are using TS 3 now ....

I edited TUSHKA'S Post to include TS 3 address.

greypeace

Postby =69.GIAP=TUSHKA » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:28 pm

Zetsky,

I've updated the list. Tides of War is the most important TS3 server to have, and Syndicate is the most important ventrillo server to have, because these tend to be the most populated full difficulty servers. When you get into multi-player, skip the newbie servers... they will only give you bad habits, but get on comms with the other pilots... they are a helpful and friendly bunch, for the most part. :)
C!

Tushka

Flying isn't dangerous. Crashing is what's dangerous.

=69.GIAP=TUSHKA

Return to Rise of Flight