[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
=69.GIAP=SQUAD Forums • View topic - WWI Squadron Pilots

WWI Squadron Pilots

Join us in turning the clock back.

Moderator: =69.GIAP=Members

46%
32%
22%

Total votes : 37

Postby =69.GIAP=BOOS » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:13 pm

Bwahaahaha, we are growing!
~S~

Confirmative!
"This one cannot remember if its heatsink is over capacity. It wonders if the criminal scum considers itself fortunate."

=69.GIAP=BOOS

Postby greypeace » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:29 am

I seem to be operational 8)
Got my quad Yesterday and it goes great,smooth and detailed.
Just got to fix me up .... :cry:
That could prouve more difficult then the hardware :roll:
Am looking currently to join you on the ROF day :D
The MORE I try the MORE I FAIL !!!!
I might have to stop trying ????

greypeace

Postby =69.GIAP=TARAS » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:47 pm

"I swear to you my country and to you my native Moscow that I will fight relentlessly and destroy the Fascists." (Guards air regiments oath)

=69.GIAP=TARAS

Postby =69.GIAP=PAVEL » Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:18 pm

Well Santa came with the RoF: Iron Cross Edition.

Now i'm ready to learn definitively planes.

I gues that if i learn to fly RoF, return to IL-2 will be easier.

I will join you soon.

I'm considering the allied bomber but first i woant to see how RoF works and how we do online.

What are your activities in RoF?

Do we have campaings? Missions? We fight agaisnt another squadrons?

S!
S!

=69.GIAP=PAVEL

Postby =69.GIAP=TUSHKA » Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:25 pm

I fly RoF as often as possible, i.e. most nights.

The only semi-organized thing we have going is Friday night RoF night, but there it is just trying to fly together on one of the major servers.

RoF is not yet ready for campaigns (partly because the mission logs are not up to the task yet), and we don't have enough pilots yet flying at the same time to support a campaign.

We have, however, established the tradition on mission nights of once landed (or shot down) move to the RoF TS channel and fly with everyone else for a while. This is most strongly established for the Sunday Bagration missions... because the 242 guys also like to fly RoF, so we can get a good group, and sometimes we even take over another server (like one of the IRFC servers) and populate both sides.

You'll find RoF to be quite challenging at first. Just getting the engine running and mixture tuned well enough to get off the ground (in rotaries or Entente inlines) can take a few tries. Getting together with a squad mate for your first few multi-player missions should get you off to a good start. Choose one plane and stick with it as much as possible until you learn how to fly it well, then add others one by one.
C!

Tushka

Flying isn't dangerous. Crashing is what's dangerous.

=69.GIAP=TUSHKA

Postby =69.GIAP=PLOSKA » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:01 am

I have officially quit IL-2 and am "all-in" for RoF now that it runs on my machine...but boy! Do I suck!

I only have the Nieuport 28 and Fokker D.VII to die repeatedly in, but at least I can takeoff and land...most of the time.
When you're hanging from a parachute
the whistling wind might play your flute so forget it

=69.GIAP=PLOSKA

Postby =69.GIAP=REDVO » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:13 am

salute

welcome you fokker :lol:
Skies of the Empires 1919 - Alternate Campaigns over the treacherous Canadian Skies...
S!

=69.GIAP=REDVO

Postby =69.GIAP=MORAK » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:58 am

PLOSKA if you want I will give you my copy of the game I bought the Ice Edition and I think it also has the Nueport 11. I like you will officially quit 1946 at the end of MiG Alley. I will play more CloD and A-10C. I Hope they release Battle for Moscow soon then I think things will get intresting. PM me if you want the info. 8)
"gratitude" is found in the dictionary between "gotcha" and "grave"

=69.GIAP=MORAK

Postby =69.GIAP=PLOSKA » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:43 am

Just found that the Spad XIII and D.Va are in the game too.
When you're hanging from a parachute
the whistling wind might play your flute so forget it

=69.GIAP=PLOSKA

Postby =69.GIAP=CHEKOV » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:18 am

=69.GIAP=CHEKOV

Previous

Return to Rise of Flight