[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
=69.GIAP=SQUAD Forums • View topic - Pavel's P-47 Project

Pavel's P-47 Project

Say hi to the 69th - we do so enjoy company.

Moderator: =69.GIAP=Members

Postby =69.GIAP=PAVEL » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:12 am

Here we go.

The FIN

Next the Stab.

S!
S!

=69.GIAP=PAVEL

Postby =69.GIAP=PAVEL » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:20 am

The left STAB.

S!
S!

=69.GIAP=PAVEL

Postby =69.GIAP=GUGAL » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:30 pm

From the Shap Bible, verse 13: "beware of the ground, it is comming fast and it only needs one hit to kill you"

=69.GIAP=GUGAL

Postby =69.GIAP=ALEXEJ » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:10 pm

Hi Pavel...

Sorry, but I had to think about you:

Hopefully this never happens.

What's the status?
Last edited by =69.GIAP=ALEXEJ on Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Поохотитесь тигр!
=69.GIAP=ALEXEJ

Postby =69.GIAP=PAVEL » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:24 pm

Yes, you are right.

I don't have too much time, and the one i have is for flying online.

If you have to delete it, go on.

As soon as i have news, i will inform you.

S!
S!

=69.GIAP=PAVEL

Postby =69.GIAP=ALEXEJ » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:47 am

Nothing will be deleted - to much great pictures here. :)

I guess the more time one invests in such big planes the better.
I do look forward!
Поохотитесь тигр!
=69.GIAP=ALEXEJ

Postby =69.GIAP=PAVEL » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:52 pm

Hello

Due a doctor recomendation, i have returned to my hobby.

I have spend a few hours in the last days in clean and prepare the skin.

I hope you like it.

OBJECTIVE:

WAY TO ...

Not bad at all after almost two years...
S!

=69.GIAP=PAVEL

Postby =69.GIAP=TARAS » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:08 pm

Very nice! What is the powerplant?
MVVS?
"I swear to you my country and to you my native Moscow that I will fight relentlessly and destroy the Fascists." (Guards air regiments oath)

=69.GIAP=TARAS

Postby =69.GIAP=PAVEL » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:01 pm

Right now the project it is for a OS FS120.

When i will finish, i will check the weight and see how much power i need but it is not a big wingspan.

S!
S!

=69.GIAP=PAVEL

Postby =69.GIAP=UTVARA » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:29 am

You won't believe this, but as Public forum is the first one you see when you log on, I quite often browse through your P47 forum, and I am very very pleased you've found the time and material to continue your work. :) I'm looking forward to seeing your new plane fly :)
UTVARA successfully crash landed.

=69.GIAP=UTVARA

Postby =69.GIAP=YSTREB » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:18 am

=69.GIAP=YSTREB

Previous

Return to Public Forum