[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
=69.GIAP=SQUAD Forums • View topic - Hallo again Comrades!

Hallo again Comrades!

Say hi to the 69th - we do so enjoy company.

Moderator: =69.GIAP=Members

Hallo again Comrades!

Postby =69.GIAP=RATNIK » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:26 pm

Hallo hallo hallo.
Ratnik to 69.GIAP
Can you hear me, over?
I am not sure about this bloody radio.
If you can hear me, i have escaped a POW camp and have just crossed the border.
I am making my way back but have a long way to go.
I can't wait to see all you bloody gits again.
But I need some help to get current with the latest glorious aircraft of the Motherland.
Please send directions I will try make contact again every 24 hours.
Ratnik to 69.GIAP out.
S!

"... Grunting with the strain I turned so tight that I almost collided with myself ..."

=69.GIAP=RATNIK

Re: Hallo again Comrades!

Postby =69.GIAP=RADKO » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:21 pm

*Crackle*
Received Ratnik, do you copy over?
*wisssh crackle*

Hey Ratnik good to hear from you! The squadron is about, keep line open for contact!

Hope things are going well. I won't be in the air for at least 4 months. Finally have a place of my own in September so will be wanting to get into it like yourself! Good to see you pal!
C!

=69.GIAP=RADKO

Return to Public Forum