[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
=69.GIAP=SQUAD Forums • View topic - Pavel is back!!!!

Pavel is back!!!!

Say hi to the 69th - we do so enjoy company.

Moderator: =69.GIAP=Members

Pavel is back!!!!

Postby =69.GIAP=PAVEL » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:40 pm

Hello,

Yesterday installed all the software, IL COD, IL BoS, track ir, warthog, and teamspeak.

I need a lot of hours to return to an apropiatte level, but I hope to find you online for talk with you all.

Looks like teamspeak of giap ido so please send how and when we can meet.

Salute
S!

=69.GIAP=PAVEL

Re: Pavel is back!!!!

Postby =69.GIAP=RADKO » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:41 pm

Hi Pavel,

That's awesome news. Not quite sure what happened to teamspeak however when I last check about 2 weeks ago it was online with Ozabo afk!

A lot of people are using Discord now for a VOIP (Voice over IP) It's a lot better for day to day communities/clans as it has a lot off good integrated features to keep everyone updated and the software and servers to fun it are completely free.

I'd love to join you in the air however I wont be able too until very late into the year. I'm sure someone is about!

S!
C!

=69.GIAP=RADKO

Postby =69.GIAP=BOOS » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:31 am

Welcome back Pavel, nice flying with you yesterday!
~S~

Confirmative!
"This one cannot remember if its heatsink is over capacity. It wonders if the criminal scum considers itself fortunate."

=69.GIAP=BOOS

Postby =69.GIAP=PAVEL » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:26 pm

It was really fun.

I have to accelerated the training process to be online in better conditions.

Navigation it is very important so i have put a app to help me in a tablet. ;)

http://il2map.info/

Another thing is the Warthog Key mapping, i have to restart again and it takes me time.

See you soon.
S!

=69.GIAP=PAVEL

Postby =69.GIAP=RADKO » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:05 pm

That's cool, nice one!
C!

=69.GIAP=RADKO

Postby =69.GIAP=CONAN » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:59 pm

PAVEL! ~!~

Good to see folks still flying. I retire in a year and hope to be back in the air- so to speak - before then.
“There is no problem which cannot be solved by the proper application of high explosive!"
=69.GIAP=CONAN

Postby =69.GIAP=MYATA » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:56 am

Hi Chaps!

Over the weekend I took 30 mins to check if the latest patch of IL-2 still runs on my rig and guess what, at least me flying on my own worked quite well.

First I thought - Man, now I have to start memorizing all the keystrokes again / but guess what: I have muscle memory LoL; it worked out far better than expected.

So here's the question, do you still have kind of a schedule to meet?
Is there still a Giap server?
Where are the Teamspeak details?

Is there something like old IL'2 had regarding graphics manipulation (the conf file)?

Looking forward to flying witch you soon.

Cheers, Myata
S!
MYATA

=69.GIAP=MYATA

Return to Public Forum