[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
=69.GIAP=SQUAD Forums • View topic - IL2 Sturmovik: Battle of Kuban

IL2 Sturmovik: Battle of Kuban

Say hi to the 69th - we do so enjoy company.

Moderator: =69.GIAP=Members

IL2 Sturmovik: Battle of Kuban

Postby =69.GIAP=RADKO » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:17 pm

Does anyone still play at the moment? Ozabo, Tushka... still flying on those Sunday evenings? Wish I still had an internet connection and a house to put my stuff in.

There's a fair amount of aircraft now thanks to Kuban. One of my favorites, P-39!

http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/250 ... ment-plan/

http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/252 ... available/
C!

=69.GIAP=RADKO

Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Battle of Kuban

Postby =69.GIAP=YSTREB » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:09 am

hi there :)

Any new events or news while I was absent?

Thinking of buying Kuban but haven't tried my MOSKOW :)
hoped to fly over Red Square but they ruined my hope damn!
=69.GIAP=YSTREB

Postby =69.GIAP=RADKO » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:28 am

I don't think there's much in the way of news/events from the 69-GIAP front by the looks of things.

Looks like there's plenty going on with the IL2 community and the devs are making a concerted effort improving things for the multiplayer community.

I only go on the forums occasionally to check out the development. Community is going strong. Looking forward to Direct X 11.

I'd like to get back into it when I have settled. Just need someone who likes to consistently play as much as I do.
C!

=69.GIAP=RADKO

Postby =69.GIAP=TUSHKA » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:03 pm

Yes, we still get together on Sunday and Monday, and occasionally we have a large group with Ozabo, Vladi, and myself representing 69 GIAP and flying with an LVA contingent led by Biggles. We've been flying a variety of sims; RoF, BoS and CloD. We sometimes drive tanks in BoS, and if we have no one else to fly with, Ozabo and I will sometimes set sail in World of Warships for a change of pace. :)
C!

Tushka

Flying isn't dangerous. Crashing is what's dangerous.

=69.GIAP=TUSHKA

Postby =69.GIAP=CONAN » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:04 pm

~S!~

Hoping to rejoin soonish. I'm tired of making predictions I cannot make real but my heart and my intent is still in flying. On the reality side, I am now flying the 777 to London, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Sydney and Tokyo. That will both allow a little more time - albeit, still irregular and unpredictable - and with retirement approaching in 2018, a will to stay at least somewhat involved until then when I will really have some time.

Maybe when we all retire we can outfit our wheelchairs as cockpits and fly around the halls of our nursing homes...

If you read this, please drop a note with an update on your life. I'll look for the Sunday crowd as soon as I can.

Cheers!
“There is no problem which cannot be solved by the proper application of high explosive!"
=69.GIAP=CONAN

Postby =69.GIAP=TUSHKA » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:00 pm

Great to hear from you again, Conan! If you are free, join us on TS for some chit-chat even if your rig isn't ready for flying yet!

Best wishes,
Tushka
C!

Tushka

Flying isn't dangerous. Crashing is what's dangerous.

=69.GIAP=TUSHKA

Postby =69.GIAP=RADKO » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:29 pm

Glad to see some old faces. Giap 69 still has life in the old girl and that goes for individuals too! ;)

I've recently split up with my long term partner and just hit my 30's, good timing I guess. Won't be long till I have my own apartment and most importantly...a man cave!

S!
C!

=69.GIAP=RADKO

Postby =69.GIAP=VLADI » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:59 am

Good stuff!

Looking forward to see u all in the skies!
S!
VLADI
=69.GIAP=VLADI

Postby =69.GIAP=MYATA » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:52 am

Anybody heard of STENKA recently?
S!
MYATA

=69.GIAP=MYATA

Postby =69.GIAP=SHVAK » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:01 pm

I was thinking about Stenka... But these days you look at old man time's clock and you are afraid to ask...
Salute!

It is generally inadvisable to eject directly over the area you just bombed — USAF Manual

=69.GIAP=SHVAK

Return to Public Forum