[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
=69.GIAP=SQUAD Forums • View topic - Hey guys - I'm still alive

Hey guys - I'm still alive

Say hi to the 69th - we do so enjoy company.

Moderator: =69.GIAP=Members

Hey guys - I'm still alive

Postby =69.GIAP=YARICK » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:49 am

Hey guys, hope you are all doing well.

Sorry that i kept going AWOL but I'm no longer homeless which is nice and have a new job which is also nice so im hoping to get back soon as i can.

Hope to see you guys soon. :D
C!

If you can't win, lose spectacularly.
Lt.Yarick Sorokin
"Getting real tired of your 'tactics', now come and fight me blindly like a man!"
=69.GIAP=YARICK

Re: Hey guys - I'm still alive

Postby =69.GIAP=VLADI » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:48 pm

hey, we have missed you!
nice to hear from you!
how ur doing?
what happened?
=69.GIAP=VLADI

Postby =69.GIAP=MYATA » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:09 pm

Good to hear you are fine. Whatz up with REDVO?
S!
MYATA

=69.GIAP=MYATA

Postby =69.GIAP=YARICK » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:04 pm

C!

If you can't win, lose spectacularly.
Lt.Yarick Sorokin
"Getting real tired of your 'tactics', now come and fight me blindly like a man!"
=69.GIAP=YARICK

Postby =69.GIAP=RADKO » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:09 pm

Hey Yarick nice to hear from you. Nice to see you'll be joining us soon. I'm hoping activity will get much better after today's news. We'll finally be getting the editor and dedicated server files.

Look forward to flying with you.

S!
C!

=69.GIAP=RADKO

Postby =69.GIAP=ALEXEJ » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:50 pm

Hey ho!

Nice to read something about you and Redvo.
Life goes in stranges circles sometimes - but it continues.

Looking forward to fly again with you.
Поохотитесь тигр!
=69.GIAP=ALEXEJ

Return to Public Forum