[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
=69.GIAP=SQUAD Forums • View topic - Hi GeeYap

Hi GeeYap

Say hi to the 69th - we do so enjoy company.

Moderator: =69.GIAP=Members

Hi GeeYap

Postby =69.GIAP=VYA » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:16 am

S! GIAP. Ceegee63 here.

A bit about myself. I am a ancient (50 yr old) Brit who just happens to like blowing up WW2 axis equipment. I have been flying sims now for around 12 years, starting off in CFS1 and then progressing to IL2. I currently have IL2-1946,RoF,CLoD and of course the mighty BoS; to which I am getting heavily addicted.

I would like to take BoS to another level of immersion and flying with a virtual "VVS" squad would certainly be a step in the right direction to achieve this. I have filled out an application form with a GIAP nic and I do have an old photo of a VVS pilot to hand. Looking at the roster page I don't think it is being used by anyone but I will change the pic if it is.

Hope to hear from some of you soon :)

Za Rodinu!

CG
S!
VYA

=69.GIAP=VYA

Re: Hi GeeYap

Postby =69.GIAP=MYATA » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:16 pm

Welcome comrade!

Send the picture to me or post it in this topic so I can make the badge for you.

Rename your username to the Callsign you've selected.

The rest comes automatically.

btw... dont let Tasha in your tent. You might regret it.
S!
MYATA

=69.GIAP=MYATA

Postby =69.GIAP=VYA » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:30 pm

Do I need to create another account to change my name? I did try to change it in the user control panel but I was unsuccessful.

Also how do I send the pic? (I really am useless at this forum stuff)
S!
VYA

=69.GIAP=VYA

Postby =69.GIAP=MYATA » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:40 pm

I can help with the user account. I let you know cause the new username will be the new login name as well.
Use the link to the right of my post. It's a small button ith the @ symbol I it.
S!
MYATA

=69.GIAP=MYATA

Postby =69.GIAP=VYA » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:33 am

I'm so sorry Myata but I do not see a link with the small @ sign anywhere at all. As for the username part I'm still clueless about that too.

I'll just keep an eye out for you guys online and do it that way.

Za Rodinu!
S!
VYA

=69.GIAP=VYA

Postby =69.GIAP=MYATA » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:38 am

Dont worry my friend, I can help.
What is your preferred GIAP Callsign?
S!
MYATA

=69.GIAP=MYATA

Postby =69.GIAP=MYATA » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:26 am

Dont worry my friend, I can help.
What is your preferred GIAP Callsign?
S!
MYATA

=69.GIAP=MYATA

Postby =69.GIAP=VYA » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:19 pm

Thank you for the help MYATA, very much appreciated Sir S!

Now all I have to do is earn some of those icons for my badge :)
S!
VYA

=69.GIAP=VYA

Postby =69.GIAP=MYATA » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:12 am

Correct Sir,
Please be patient as BoS is still in transition phase for going public.
Once we start doing campaings again you'll earn your first kill starts.
S!
MYATA

=69.GIAP=MYATA

Postby =69.GIAP=MYATA » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:49 am

Hey there,

We'll fly tonight at about 6 UTC. If you've time come online and fly with us!
S!
MYATA

=69.GIAP=MYATA

Return to Public Forum