[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
=69.GIAP=SQUAD Forums • View topic - BoS practice Sunday RoF practice Monday

BoS practice Sunday RoF practice Monday

Say hi to the 69th - we do so enjoy company.

Moderator: =69.GIAP=Members

BoS practice Sunday RoF practice Monday

Postby =69.GIAP=STENKA » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:22 am

While we wait for end of holiday period before starting new campaigns we do have practice sessions running at 21:00 CET Sunday and Monday.

So dust off that stick and log into teamspeak.
Baaaaaaaaagh!

=69.GIAP=STENKA

Re: BoS practice Sunday RoF practice Monday

Postby =69.GIAP=VALYA » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:24 am

I'll be here this Sunday to try to shake the rust off!
=69.GIAP=VALYA

Postby =69.GIAP=RADKO » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:33 am

Same here. Look forward to seeing you all again. Rig is up and running just waiting on the graphics card.
C!

=69.GIAP=RADKO

Postby =69.GIAP=VALYA » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:51 pm

Well, I flew about 3 hours today. Interesting flight models to say the least. I'm not surprised the 109 is the king of high-alpha and tight turning both, little bit surprised to find the La-5 such a dog to handle. I think I like the LaGG-3 29 series better. The Yak was squirrely, but once I got used to her, I liked her quite a bit. The Il-2 is surprisingly maneuverable. Really good defensive capabilities on that plane if flown aggressively. 190 is quite a bit more maneuverable than in Il-2, but that canopy bar is brutal.

All the planes seem remarkably unstable. We'll see how that stacks up as the game progresses, but maybe I'm just rusty and have a heavier hand on the stick than before. Three hours of practice certainly helped me settle in anyway.
=69.GIAP=VALYA

Postby =69.GIAP=MYATA » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:52 pm

No comparison to original IL-2 series, that's for sure. The planes need a much more gentle maneuvering than before.
As always, the russians need good teamwork to defend against the 109s.
S!
MYATA

=69.GIAP=MYATA

Postby =69.GIAP=VALYA » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:14 pm

I heard a fix is coming through on the rudders of all the planes. They're not quite right, and they're inducing all the instability. That makes sense to me, as the planes felt unrealistically unstable. We'll see how it goes.
=69.GIAP=VALYA

Postby =69.GIAP=STENKA » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:16 am

I will be there for BOS practice 21:00 CET tonight
Baaaaaaaaagh!

=69.GIAP=STENKA

Postby =69.GIAP=MYATA » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:18 am

I plan for tonight as well!
S!
MYATA

=69.GIAP=MYATA

Postby =69.GIAP=RADKO » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:52 pm

Damn I really wish I could make it today. Had practice with Tushka last Saturday, was great fun. Shoot one down for me!
C!

=69.GIAP=RADKO

Postby =69.GIAP=MYATA » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:28 am

Thanks for the evening gents! It was a lot of fun yesterday!
S!
MYATA

=69.GIAP=MYATA

Return to Public Forum