[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
=69.GIAP=SQUAD Forums • View topic - Pavel's Airbus A380-800 Project

Pavel's Airbus A380-800 Project

Say hi to the 69th - we do so enjoy company.

Moderator: =69.GIAP=Members

Pavel's Airbus A380-800 Project

Postby =69.GIAP=PAVEL » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:08 am

Hello

New year, new project.

I know, i know, i haven't finished the last two, but i think that this one willl be finish on time.

The other two models take time due build process.

This is the Diecast 1:200 that i will focus on. Same Colors.

Airbus A380 - 800. House colours.

Let's see how much time do i need for build this model.

Clock start now: 00:00:00

First of all i need room, so it is time to clean the dinning room.
Babies, time to clean your toys, daddy want to play also.

Uff, i have spend too much time in this step, 00:11:35.
I'm out of planning.
Well, room clean, now i need the material to build it.

This has been easy almost again on planning, 00:15:20

Now it is time to buil the Fuselage, ufffff. This is going to be hard.

Time goes ....

00:18:05

00:20:21

Got it.

:D :D :D :D :D

Now the Fin and the Rudder.

:D :D :D :D :D

Now the Stab..

:D :D :D :D

Ufff, I'm getting Tired.
I took me a lot of time.

00:25:00

Time to build the wings.
Complicated!!!!!!!
My godness, do you know how many wheels this plane have. ( 22 )

00:35:00

Well i will pass this step, put the engines need more work, bascially a test for know how much they need.

4 engines.

00:38:00

Well almost finished.

Well looks like it.

And the question is?
How big is?
Without any reference, it is hard, but now is easier. :wink:

Yes!!!, for those who know me, i'm the one with beard.
It is a long history.

Total Time: 00:45:00

A new Record. :P :P :P :P

The next week, i hope to make the engine test, with video and sound, so you will be able to appreciate.

Later and that can be two or three weeks, and basically depends of weather (too cold outside) will be the Maiden flight.

S!
S!

=69.GIAP=PAVEL

Postby =69.GIAP=PAVLOV » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:40 am

S!
PAVLOV

=69.GIAP=PAVLOV

Postby =69.GIAP=CONAN » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:00 pm

“There is no problem which cannot be solved by the proper application of high explosive!"
=69.GIAP=CONAN

Return to Public Forum