[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
=69.GIAP=SQUAD Forums • View topic - BADGE UPDATE REQUEST

BADGE UPDATE REQUEST

Say hi to the 69th - we do so enjoy company.

Moderator: =69.GIAP=Members

Postby =69.GIAP=TUSHKA » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:29 am

In consideration of my recent demise in the Burma 1941 campaign, I request an update of my badge from four to five bomber missions. It the past six missions I flew a blenheim in ground attack missions. On the sixth I was killed by AAA. I am requesting appropriate credit for the previous five. You can see the log entries here:
C!

Tushka

Flying isn't dangerous. Crashing is what's dangerous.

=69.GIAP=TUSHKA

Postby =69.GIAP=BOOS » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:29 am

~S~

Confirmative!
"This one cannot remember if its heatsink is over capacity. It wonders if the criminal scum considers itself fortunate."

=69.GIAP=BOOS

Postby =69.GIAP=TARAS » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:29 pm

"I swear to you my country and to you my native Moscow that I will fight relentlessly and destroy the Fascists." (Guards air regiments oath)

=69.GIAP=TARAS

Postby =69.GIAP=BOOS » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:29 pm

~S~

Confirmative!
"This one cannot remember if its heatsink is over capacity. It wonders if the criminal scum considers itself fortunate."

=69.GIAP=BOOS

Postby =69.GIAP=TARAS » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:58 pm

"I swear to you my country and to you my native Moscow that I will fight relentlessly and destroy the Fascists." (Guards air regiments oath)

=69.GIAP=TARAS

Postby =69.GIAP=GRACH » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:19 am

=69.GIAP=GRACH

Postby =69.GIAP=KOLYA » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:59 am

Isn't it time YOU joined The Party? 69th GIAP
=69.GIAP=KOLYA

Postby =69.GIAP=BOOS » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:36 am

~S~

Confirmative!

=69.GIAP=BOOS

Postby =69.GIAP=ARTUR » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:06 pm

C!
ARTUR
"Old pilots never die, they just move on to the next plane."
=69.GIAP=ARTUR

Postby =69.GIAP=UTVARA » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:58 pm

The links to ARTUR's stats are:

3x109G-6
http://www.airgroup51.net/SEOW/MP4publi ... 60800.html

1 150mm Howitzer

http://www.airgroup51.net/SEOW/MP4publi ... 61600.html

1 150mm Howitzer
http://www.airgroup51.net/SEOW/MP4publi ... 61800.html

Considering the, you are to get 3 aerial kills on your badge, and 2 ground kills (each of those howitzers are worth 100 points)

Well done Serzhant ARTUR! I've reviewed your other stats, and they are all exemplary! Keep up the good work, and do stay alive ;)
UTVARA successfully crash landed.

=69.GIAP=UTVARA

Postby =69.GIAP=ARTUR » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:02 pm

My thanks Comrade UTVARA! My parents are very pleased and proud, they have been moved into a new dacha on the collective farm.
C!
ARTUR
"Old pilots never die, they just move on to the next plane."
=69.GIAP=ARTUR

Postby =69.GIAP=BOOS » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:15 pm

Waiting for Kolya's review of your claim Artur. He'll be on later tonight so I'll tell him to check it out if he hasn't already. :)

EDIT: as of Monday, updated!
~S~

Confirmative!

=69.GIAP=BOOS

Postby =69.GIAP=UTVARA » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:38 am

Since he has barely unpacked his suitcase and he is still getting lost on his way to the mess hall, not completely acquainted with the ways of the Giap, I'd like to request in SYTOV's place that his badge be updated.

Comrade Serzhant SYTOV downed an enemy plane and has a red star to prove it, so his badge should reflect this victory for all to see :)

UTVARA successfully crash landed.

=69.GIAP=UTVARA

Postby =69.GIAP=SYTOV » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:02 am

I have a question: If one downs one bandit and than in the next mission downs a second bandit but than gets shot down after that in the same mission, does this counts as 1 or 2 kills in one persona?
=69.GIAP=SYTOV

Postby =69.GIAP=MALYSH » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:07 am

S!

=69.GIAP=MALYSH

PreviousNext

Return to Public Forum