[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
=69.GIAP=SQUAD Forums • View topic - TRAINING BADGE PRESENTATION

TRAINING BADGE PRESENTATION

Say hi to the 69th - we do so enjoy company.

Moderator: =69.GIAP=Members

Postby =69.GIAP=MALYSH » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:13 am

I'm proud to announce Kadet Yozhik's 1st Grade Pass of the basic training. He'll be the first one to wear our new flying badge of the highest caliber. Yozhik worked hard at this, and significantly improved his plane control and his knowledge of BFM. He is hereby promoted to Serzhant.
Well done!
S!

=69.GIAP=MALYSH

Postby =69.GIAP=SHVAK » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:31 am

Can you post examples of these badges? Ps I have started doing the training missions again and working against the clock is a bloody hard. Well done
Salute!

It is generally inadvisable to eject directly over the area you just bombed — USAF Manual

=69.GIAP=SHVAK

Postby =69.GIAP=MALYSH » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:35 am

you can see them in high res in the yap basic training page (where missions 1-4 are shown) but you may need to shift-refresh. Every yapper should now have the yap 3rd grade badge in his pilot page (might also need to shift-refresh).
There is a thread in the training forum for comments/suggestions/criticism.
S!

=69.GIAP=MALYSH

Postby =69.GIAP=BOOS » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:48 pm

Congratulations Yozhik, your badge will be updated some time tomorrow!
~S~

Confirmative!
"This one cannot remember if its heatsink is over capacity. It wonders if the criminal scum considers itself fortunate."

=69.GIAP=BOOS

Postby =69.GIAP=YOZHIK » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:18 pm

Thank you.
I can't speak highly enough of my mentor MR. Malysh who deserves much more credit for this than I do.

~S~
Your best weapon is between your ears.
=69.GIAP=YOZHIK

Postby =69.GIAP=MALYSH » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:27 am

Kadet SYTOV! Front and Center!!
Showing exemplary plane control, this kadet has done the motherland proud by systematically working through the basic training until a Pass, First Grade was achieved this morning. Sytov's hunder to learn and dedication to training (he is a regular on tuesdays AND wednesdays) do him pround. He is promoted to SERZHANT with immediate effect, with all rights and priviledges. It was our intention to get Olga to "welcome" our newest qualified pilot, but Tasha overheard and got jelous. She will be visiting soon. Sorry buddy.

Serzhant GVIDON has completed his YAP NAVAL TRAINING, although he is hard at work getting the advanced badge. Well done GVIDON. This pilot has shown himself to be keen, versatile and eager to try new things, already commanding a sector of the front. Well done! Unfortunately the mess bill for that last Beaufighter will not be covered, and you will be required to swim back to Russia from England, via the ice-free port of Murmansk.
Welcome to the VVS Naval arm!!
S!

=69.GIAP=MALYSH

Postby =69.GIAP=BOOS » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:49 pm

Congrats Gvidon and Sytov!

Sytov, your badge is updated.
~S~

Confirmative!
"This one cannot remember if its heatsink is over capacity. It wonders if the criminal scum considers itself fortunate."

=69.GIAP=BOOS

Postby =69.GIAP=SYTOV » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:11 am

Thanks a lot Malysh! I enjoyed every second of the training. Never had a boring moment.

I had quite a number of teachers and professors during my time, many teaching for decades and having plenty of formal education on pedagogy. I'm very hard when I judge them, but I must say that you are amongst the best teachers I met.

Now on the welcoming "ceremony": I'm very excited about Tasha's visit. You can see how excited by looking at my facial expression on my picture.
=69.GIAP=SYTOV

Postby =69.GIAP=YOZHIK » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:17 pm

Your best weapon is between your ears.
=69.GIAP=YOZHIK

Postby =69.GIAP=SHVAK » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:21 pm

Salute!

It is generally inadvisable to eject directly over the area you just bombed — USAF Manual

=69.GIAP=SHVAK

Postby =69.GIAP=MALYSH » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:14 pm

S!

=69.GIAP=MALYSH

Postby =69.GIAP=MORAK » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:50 pm

ATTENTION! Kadet ZOI front and center! You are out of Uniform Sir! Here are your Serzhants wings 2nd class. Now hand me the old tooth brush, ah yes well I see its been well used! Here is your new one. I am sure the instructions for it are the same as the old. Now Go out there and kick some butts!!!

S!
"gratitude" is found in the dictionary between "gotcha" and "grave"

=69.GIAP=MORAK

Postby =69.GIAP=VLADI » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:39 pm

Well Done!
Why did it take so long? :-)
=69.GIAP=VLADI

Postby =69.GIAP=MORAK » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:42 pm

"gratitude" is found in the dictionary between "gotcha" and "grave"

=69.GIAP=MORAK

Postby =69.GIAP=ZOI » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:47 pm

Image.